Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Hey there! Before clicking to the next screen, be sure to understand & agree to these sweet Workspace Barossa T's & C's:
The services Workspace Barossa provides to you are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (T&C) and we reserve the right to update the T&C at any time without notice to you.
Workspace Barossa customer or membership application does not create a tenancy but a prepaid usage licence to use the provided amenities on a monthly or casual basis. All furnishings, furniture, technical devices provided remain property of Workspace Barossa Pty Ltd and must remain onsite at all times.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Workspace Barossa may provide you with access to meeting or workshop spaces, flexi desks, internet access, office equipment, event space, knowledge resources, and other services (collectively, "Services"). The Services at all times are subject to the T&C:
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- You will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions& notices
- You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Workspace Barossa facilities, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Workspace Barossa network or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services, nor should you post or download files that you know or should know are illegal or that you have no rights to.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this T&C and no further authorisation or approval is necessary.
- You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
USE OF SERVICES
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not:
- Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through Workspace Barossa networks.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, file that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, copyright, trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, Worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer or property of another coworker.
- Download any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and or/distributed in such manner.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service (including the Workspace Values).
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other, including email addresses, without the authorisation or consent of the disclosing party.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations; or
- Create false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
RENEWALS & TERMINATIONS
This Agreement is automatically renewed at the end of each period with consent of each party.
The T&C must be adhered to at all times.
Failure to follow T&C can result in non-renewal or even early termination of the usage license.
Workspace Barossa reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time, immediately and without notice, if you fail to comply with the T&C, this includes non-payment or violation of the space rules.
all casual & non-membership bookings must be paid prior to use of the service.
upon sign-up you'll be asked to pay a pro-rated amount to cover your membership until month's end
invoices will be raised on the 1st of each month, due for payment via credit card or EFT by the 8th of each month
we reserve the right to suspend your membership if your account falls overdue, until payment is made
dedicated desk & Studio members are required to give 30 days notice prior to vacating
all other members are asked to give notice of contract cancellation prior to the 28th of the month
property left onsite at Workspace Barossa is at your own risk, we accept no responsibility for any losses
Workspace Barossa carries liability insurance - as a member, you are required to carry your own Liability Insurance policy to a minimum value of five million dollars.
we strongly suggest that you cover your own equipment while using our space.
At Workspace Barossa we value respect, authenticity & honesty- and as a member of this community, you are expected to demonstrate & uphold these values.
_We reserve the right to cancel bookings, services & memberships where behaviours & actions fall outstide these core values. _ SO DO GOOD THINGS - AND WELCOME TO OUR SPACE!