Frequently Asked Questions
- Purchasing a Membership
- Purchasing a Day Pass
- Booking a Meeting Space
- Booking a Workshop Space
- Checking in a Visitor/Guest
- Bills & Paying Invoices
- Who can I talk to if I need help?
- Getting In - Keyless Access System
- Wi-Fi Access
- Printing - Apple
- Printing - Windows
- Printing problems
- Printing - Replacement toner
- First Aid
Purchasing a Membership
Memberships are available to flexibly meet all your needs. You can start at anytime, and only pay for the days that are left in the current month. Upgrade at anytime, and if you need to use any other resources, simply book them and the charges will be added to your next month's invoice.
Booking a Meeting Space
Booking a Workshop Space
Checking in a Visitor/Guest
Bills & Paying Invoices
For Contacts, bookings require payments at time of booking.For Members, all bookings, memberships & additional charges are invoiced on the 1st of each month. Payment is kindly required within 7 days.
Who can I talk to if I need help?
Please Log a Help Desk message via the App or Website www.workspacebarossa.com.auAlternatively for urgent enquiries please call Shelley 0490 139 740 or Sam 0417 801 564.
Getting In - Keyless Access System
Download and install the Kisi app on to your phone: https://www.getkisi.com/downloads
Follow the prompts in the app to sign up (not login) and use your Workspace Barossa sign in details.
Confirm your account with the e-mail that is sent to your inbox
Open the application after confirmation and then select Workspace Barossa
Select which door to unlock by sliding the slider to the right
Alternatively, if NFC is enabled on your phone, you should be able to unlock the door by holding your phone up to the readers
To access the wifi, simply connect your computer to the WSB.NEXUDUS wi-fi hotspot. You will then be directed to a login page in your browser where you just need to sign in with your e-mail address and password.
Internet is provided by Beam Barossa. If you suspect that the internet is not working, please check the Beam Internet Facebook page to see if there is any listed outages:https://www.facebook.com/beaminternet
Printing AccessWe have a Konica Minolta C554e multi-function printer located under the front stairs.
For Apple computers, simply add a new printer and it should find our Konica Minolta C554e printer.
For Windows computers:
- Download the Konica Minolta BizHubC554e driver from here:
- Extract the contents of the Zip file somewhere on your PC (right click - Extract All)
- Open up Settings (Control Panel)
- Click on Devices
- Click on Printers & scanners
- Click on Add a printer or scanner
- Click on The printer that I want isn't listed
- In the Add Printer screen, select "Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings" (ast option) and click Next
- Select the "Create a new port" option, change the type of port to Standard TCP/IP Port and click Next
- In the Hostname or IP address field, type in 192.168.96.25 and un-check the Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use checkbox, then click Next
- On the install a printer driver screen, click on the Have Disk button
- Click on the Browse button in the Install from Disk screen
- Browse to the location on your computer where you saved the driver from the above step and select the KOAYTJ_.INF file.
- Click Open
- Click OK
- Select the KONICA MINOLTA C554eSeriesPCL from the list or print drivers and click Next
- Give the printer a name (optional) and click Next
- If you get a confirmation window asking to install software from Konica Minolta, then click on the Install button
- On the printer sharing screen, select Do not share this printer and click Next.
- Click on Finish
Printer problemsShould a problem with the printer arise that can not be fixed by following the on screen instructions, contact YourTech Services to arrange a technician to come out and service it. Their contact details can be found on the printer.
Printer tonerSpare printer toner cartridges can be found in the cupboard under the rear stairs.
First AidAs always, in an emergency, call 000.
A first aid kit can be found in the cupboard under the rear stairs.
Evacuation of the buildingAs always, in an emergency, call 000.
In the event that the building needs to be evacuated, please exit the building by either door and proceed to the evacuation meeting place across the road at the rotunda on Murray Street.