At Workspace Barossa, your privacy is important to us and we are committed to ensuring your personal information remains private.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacylaw/privacy-act/
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION Workspace Barossa collects only the personal information necessary to fulfil its core activities. This information is, where possible, collected with your prior knowledge and consent. The website may collect personal identification from Users such as name, email address, phone number and address. This may include but is not limited to when Users:
- Visit the site or send an email with their details to an email address displayed on the Site
- Subscribe for further communications
- Fill out a form on the Site
- In connection with other activities, services, features or resource we make available on the website
There may also be situations in which we collect non-personal identification information about Users when using the Site. This can include information identified through platforms such as Google Analytics.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION At your request and where we are required by law to do so, we will confirm the personal information we hold about you, update your information and/or remove your information. We will endeavour to address your request in a timely manner.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Workspace Barossa will only use your personal information for the purpose for which your personal information was provided and collected. In addition to providing you with products or services, this may include:
- To provide you with information, material, and news in relation to our products and services;
- For product and customer research
- To improve our site or the products and services we offer to you
- To provide information and materials to you about which we believe you may be interested;
- To send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you
- To monitor who is accessing this site
- To profile the type of people using this site In order to comply with governing laws and regulations _You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from our direct marketing communications. _
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of the site or our products and services except: With your consent;
- To our related entities in order to provide you with a product or service or related promotions offered by our related entities;
- To partners or affiliates who assist us in providing products and services;
- If we are providing you (or an entity related to you) with credit, credit reporting bodies (CRBs), trade insurers and businesses assisting us with providing credit;
- Where other third parties appointed by Worskpace Barossa require access to your personal information, held by us, in order to provide a product or service – in which case those third parties must keep the personal information confidential other than for the purpose of performing that service; or
- Where legally required to do so.
MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY We will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold is accurate, reliable, up to date and relevant and we may ask you to assist us in updating your personal information from time to time. We will take precautions to keep your personal information secure. Your information is stored on secured servers. However, due to the open nature of internet communications, we do not accept responsibility for any consequences of unauthorised access to your information whilst stored or during its transmission.